:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tonight I am missing you....

Oh out of sudden, I suddenly thinking of you and missing u badly here....
I know I shouldn't be thinking of you already but I'm sorry that I couldn't stop thinking of u out of my mind!!!~ 
Sometimes, I am really angry of myself..... Issit so hard for one to let go on somebody else???
I have no one to complain and confess about.... I dun want my friend to be worry about me anymore because of someone.... I dun want to have any misunderstanding between the us.... I just hoping to be friends with U~ 
I really missed those days.... And it couldn't get off my mind anything that related to U....in my mind.....
I just dun know how....Although U're far from me....although we didn't have any conversation anymore.... but in my heart I still wanting to know about how is ur life there.... Although I know u're just lying to me.... but I still choose to trust U.....U couldn't never know how much I miss U here....how much I wanting to know how are you there....how much I hoping we could be like the past... how much I wanting U to scold me again.... how much I hoping U to give me advice....how much how much my heart breaks into pieces whenever I saw all the things that I dun want to know..... how much how much I am worrying about U.... how much U will ever bother about a friend like me....That's too many....I could never get to express here in words.......
Dear U, promise me no matter what happen in future, I just hope we are still friends and I just want U to be happy with ur life there!!!~ 
I thought I will never express my feeling towards U here again.... Unfortunately, I feel sorry because I am really out of my mind....where should I keep all these already!!!~ My heart and mind is full with pictures of U....and I wish from now onwards, I can delete EVERYTHING even from the past till now and forever.......... TQ for the memories.... I'm sorry for not forgetting U after 1 and half years..........

No comments: