:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, June 27, 2011

As we grow old day by days....

Life is full with challenge everyday now....As we human grow up, so many things are waiting for us to solve and face it! After many years of studies, this is the time for myself to face the real world and working life can only be describe by one word " tiredness".....A word which can represent few thousands of expression and emotion in one! Now we only realize, how good to be study in school.....

Holidays.....I am looking forward for weekends and holidays every single day...... The most suffering time is our Monday blue's moody mood and of course Friday is the most happy day especially there's plans up on the weekends! Yeah, nonsense I am talking about now.... Sorry for that, I have not talk all these for months already....Now have a lil mood to type a longer post mah!=P

From July onwards, I guess I have not enough time for other entertainment already!!!Wuwuwuwuwu!!!!T_T It's because I have few classes of tuition going on and I will be giving tuition after school until 8pm at the night!!!! I guess my life would be really busy and maybe this is also a good thing for me so that I wont have the time to think about the other problems............Escaping from reality I guess???? Nah, I didn't want to bother so much in the first place..... So just let it be and just follow the flow lor~ (:

Went Pavilion with my Uni classmates on Saturday!!! Frankly, I seldom go there because it's too "high class" for me already but I notice I actually love the place SO much!!!!XD Kekekeke....On the same day itself, the night time had a small party to celebrate my friend's pre-birthday celebration at Redbox, Sunway Pyramid. Its been ages since I went to Redbox actually....whereby nowadays me and my friends prefer to go Neway for our K session! (: Great session and meet with new friends....So envy that her BF actually planned all the surprise for her and the BR ice-cream cake!!!Yummy though! Argh, at the moment, how I wish there's someone who can also celebrate my birthday with me too! Oh well, I guess it should be a long way to go until I can actually find the right person to have a surprise birthday for me! :( Nah, thinking too much but I am actually used to it.....So, just let it be lor! At here, again I wanna say " Happy Birithday, Qiu Lin!!!"...

Time for bed now....Tomorrow is another new week ahead and hope everyone will have a good one in the coming week.... (: Take care and I miss ya'll ~~~~~~~ xoxo GOOD NIGHT!!!!Zzzzzz....................

No comments: