:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dun trust easily....

At the end of the story, there's always a moral for the story....
This time, I learned not to trust people easily.....which I know this is always my weaknesses.....
Once again, I think my heart really breaks into pieces....silently.....in the other night where I still need to pretend to be brave and make myself freaking busy for the whole day......the day I realize how slow the time passed.....how slow the world is moving......all THX to my heart which is crying silently deep in heart!!!!~
The feeling of disappointment.... I once again tried it....knew it and feel it......
I didn't want to blame others because it's none of their business....this time is myself who get it wrong and my feelings shows me the wrong path already.......blame myself but no one kay! >.<
I had learned, not to trust people easily anymore......
Yeah, can u really feel how my heart breaks now????? Nah, no one does.......
Good night!Zzzzzz.....

No comments: