:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, August 16, 2010

Life never been easy as what you thought

Not in the mood to blog for the past few weeks...
Just like the moody mood today, I decided to write something here to stay active for my blog!
I'm having kinda tons of problems recently and I find no way to release it or either tell it out...
I am lost. It's because I dun know who I shall trust anymore...
People around me seems leaving me behind or I shall say I choose to stay behind them because I dun want to get hurt???
Sometimes, it's hurt to know that people around like to lie or hide something from me. I know I care too much. But hell ya, if I dun treat you people as somebody important in my life, why shall I care bloody much???!!!
I know they have issues on me, which I know it well... I care and worry too much for others, they are afraid because they dun want me to control and they need their own freedom!!!! wth.... if I dun even bother, why shall I worried?? For the sake on my own good??? NAH, I get nothing but PROBLEMS, ya know???
Hey, maybe I think have the responsibility too to take care of ya all....but, if ya all dun need it, please tell out and I will fark off and dun wanna cares ANYMORE!!!!!><
Ya know why I am sad and disappointed???
Ya know how do I feel???
Ya know how hurts???
Hey, dun ever think that people are trying to control ya freedom, I am just nobody to do so....
Please dun be so freaking FAKE and do all those bitchy and bustard stuff~~
I know what is my limit, so do you, right?!!!~~
I tell myself not to care anymore,
the more I care the more I get annoyed...
That's fine, I shall keep quiet always and pretend that I will not bother already....
It's too much because ya all hurts me physically n mentally already~
I decided NOT TO do so anymore!!!!~
Night><

No comments: