:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

初恋红豆冰 Ice Kacang Puppy Love

初恋红豆冰 Ice Kacang Puppy Love
Watch this movie with my dearie Peng and cousin Jessica yesterday in Sunway Pyramid....

After finish watching this, we definitely love this movie because the story is rather simple and touch....many memories in my mind....still remember the first time how stupid I was when I like a guy who went to the same school with me since kindergarten till form 5!!!~

I still can clearly remember what I did and what had happen between us....too bad to say that we were never been together!!!Guess this is what we called as " fate"...Just like the story of this movie, we once in love with each other but we missed it from the beginning....Till today, I still will think of him and how I wish I can talk back to him.....

Those days.....happy sad good and bad memories....it is still very a deep memory in my mind although it was like 10 years ago???For now, at least i know he is still doing good there....I am happy for him too:))

Thinking back the old days.....I really regret for what I had done....But, I thank all of them for giving me a big lesson and good memory during my childhood....Now, I had learned to appreciate everything that I have in my life....and also the love and care from the one I love!!!~ I know it is quite late to realize everything...but down deep in my heart, I still love and care about him.....No matter what happen....I still thank him for everything....

纯文艺的恋爱
你是汹涌的海浪
我是疲惫的沙滩
暖暖的斜阳
吊在我们的肩膀
你用醉人的眼波
拴住恋爱的绳索
那么痴迷
那么绮丽
你轻轻柔柔的细述着槟城下的雨
淋湿你的长发几十年来抹也抹不去
啊 我会慢慢的想起
几十年都不会忘记
轻轻的为你唱首歌
几十年的歌
靠在你的背后
紧紧握着你的右手
慢慢的教你写首诗
要你记着我的事
当你孤孤单单的时候
我要继续为你唱出这首歌


*如果能重来,那就好了!!~*

No comments: