:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Friday, September 14, 2012

A little update bout myself....


Nothing much recently...especially my birthday month....911......Kinda sad didn't receive messages from someone...whoever issit.....a few of them.....Sigh~ :'(

Been busying with work....lesser outing but definitely will not cut off~ And yeah, I am freaking addicted to Starbucks recently~ OMGosh......every week also craving for that ler!!! >.<

Today got a surprise from my boss....I am not sure is a good or bad news for me.....It's regarding my confirmation working in The One Academy! It suppose to have 6 months probation but now my boss say can confirm me already!!!!! It suppose to be a good news i think...but the first thing in mind i really dun feel happy after the news! Timing so wrong now because I really never plan to stay here longer...... I tot it suppose to be end by end of the year...and it looks like an impossible mission lu~~~~~~~ Wuwuwuwuwuwu..... I couldn't decide...To sign or not to sign...... I dun wanna stay here longer but I feeling guilty because my colleagues are really friendly and good to me!!!!Gosh! How am I going to decide????

To leave or not to......

Flip a coin to decide?

Or waiting for fate?

I really wonder....

What else I am hoping for?????

Well, time to bed! At here....I would take this opportunity to thanks all who wishes me...who help me celebrate...who accompany me when I'm ups and downs..... people who stay and people who can stand for my bad bad temper and etc.... I really appreciate a lot!!!!!  Hope that everything will goes smooth no matter what I do in....and blessing good health and wealth to all my love ones! :)

I know I am still waiting for it....
*please do not dissapoint me*

No comments: