:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A nice movie!



You Are the Apple of My Eye
 (那些年,我們一起追的女孩 )

It's a special date today 11.11.11
Thank God everything goes fine and good today.....
And, 
me and my friends actually went for a movie and watched the above movie! (:
I can say this is a good one and it really recalls back most of the memories and incident happens during my school days....
I love the story line, it's true and reality...
I have a strong feeling towards this movie because there's so many sweet memory during my high school time! :D 
I would recommend this movie to whom haven't watch yet! I guess, if we can ever have the chance to watch with our partners, there's will be even fun and interesting and it can be one of the topic when both having a conversation! Keke~
Yeah,
I had a good day with my jimUis,
and 
Hope you will have a good day too!~ 

No comments: