:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hang on there....


Of all the good memories in mind,
I only have a choice,
Maybe I hold on too long....
I know I shouldn't have this kind of feeling anymore....
I'm sorry I just can't control my mind to think all this.........
So then,
I guess I should really leave here as soon as possible.....
Sorry, I dun want to hurt anyone anymore 
and 
I dun want to get hurt by anyone anymore....

Dear U, Here is some word i wish to say, I am glad to have u once in my life! U change everything in my life and this is somehow one of the good changes. Sorry for being the imperfect one when we was in ups and downs! Thank you for giving me a memorable one and thank you for accepting me as ur friend once again. I know I shouldn't think back all the old memories already....At here, I just wish we can always be friends and u know I just want to see u live happily with ur life there....Maybe I aren't the one who can understand u but I am really care for u all this while....I know that u had hide from me many things, but I know I will just pretend that I dunno anything here!~ No matter what, U know I will still care for u and be there to help and listen to all ur problems....Pls, pls I just want u to be happy...I just want u to have a good life and stay happily with ur other half!~ Dun get me wrong, I didn't mean anything...Hopefully someday u will tell me all the truth about your life there and not hide from me anymore! I dun wish to see u hiding and keeping everything inside ur heart! I wish, we can always friends and u will success in future! :) Tk care there~


No comments: