:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Weekend...

This weekend me and my friends joined soft skills course in UTAR...this time is the "Speak Up with Confidence" which the speaker is by Mr.Gerald Green...

yeah...this 2 days course which start from 9am to 5pm is kinda fun and interesting....i learnt alot and also techniques and how to reduce my nervousness when i need to stand infront of others to speak up.....so,next time i have even more confident to speak infront of others no matter in public speaking or presentation or other occation already!!!

2 days...eventhough it is not that long for me improve alot in a sudden...but at least i do volunteer to go out for a speech....this is like rarely happened before in my daily life!!!the reason is i always will feel fear and nervous and also mostly like will forget what i wanted to say infront of others....but this time...i give myself a chance to stand up and talk...i guess this will be a good thing for me!!!!:):)

besides this,i also happy to meet friends from diff faculty or diff course....i always think that i have "limited" friends in UTAR because i rarely get the chance to know new ppl from diff course....maybe i should improve more on my communication skills and join more activites next time already because last time i used to know many many friends from my school or even outsider but....why am i closing down myself to limited friends during my Uni life????hrmm...sometimes i do feel scare and not daring to know other ppl because i do have some nightmare in meeting wif new friendsss....hMmmm...i dislike liars or betrayed friends but i know this is the real world and we will be meeting many diff kind of ppls in the world....eventhough i been hurt by a really good friend of mine few years ago...but i hope i can overcome this problem and open up and be sincere to make friends with others.....well....may my wish come true!!

this weekend really passed fast....tml is another new week and new Monday again!!!is time to keep our heavy heart and start for a new week again!!!!!not much that i wanna share here already....just hope that everyone will have a enjoyable and relaxing weekend and we need to prepare for the WAR as in assignments and mid-term or presentation is coming soon!!!!!SO,peers....sleep early today and see u guys in our I/O Psy lecture class tml bah!!!^^

p/s: he is sick already...although i can't be there for him and take care of him...but i really hope that he can get well soon!!!!kinda worry bout him here....:(

GOOD NIGHT ppls!!!!ZzzzZzzz....

No comments: