:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

When we grow older......


Our life change when we growing older...
The one we used to love...left....
The one we used to be closed....left....
The one we tend to be good friend....left....
The one we used to became enemy...left too....
We always meet new people in life...
but how many of the old ones will really stay with us?
I am not sure anymore......
Some people you think you can be with them for the entire of life....
Leave too....
Some people you think you can always trust or share ups and downs with you in life....
Left also....
In and out...
How many can stay till the end?

Holding on too much...
nothing can be gain...
Holding too much...
we missed the opportunities given...
Holding too much...
what can we get at the end????

Oh well,
I think I am used to it...without someone or something anymore....
I still needs to go on with my life...
While the others,
They also move on.....
Although sometimes I feel sad to accept the truth...
BUT,
This will be only the ending of the stories...
People come people go...
If you can stay,
Please stay with me till the end of the journey....
If you couldn't stay,
I sincerely wish u all the best of luck in your journey....
Thank you once for being with me...
Thank you once for all the care....
Thank you once for staying besides me...
Therefore,
In my heart, 
you will be always the one who I will not forget!~

Thank you! xoxo

-good night-

No comments: