:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, March 5, 2012

Surprisingly....

Facebook is always one of the great "storyteller" in most of the peoples life nowadays....So do me....I checked facebook everyday... I also will get many new updates from my friends....especially those that I didn't manage to contact or meet up everyday..... Some of them who I never have their contact in real life.... I also know their updates from facebook....How convenient it can be to everyone of us out there right? :)

 I click though facebook yesterday night after hanging out with Brian and Kwen.....When I was facebook-ing.....Suddenly I saw a surprise news from one of my long long lost friend....He had married with his gf....Gosh! I can't believe that! It's too sudden for me~ Almost cannot accept the true of it...lolx >.< Suddenly pop out in my  mind....Doubt everything that what he told me before...... Oh well, anyway, really feel happy for him and hope that he will lives happily with his wife~ :))

Recently, I had received many surprise from friends....*Hey, heart attacks sometimes*......Can't believe that I am already 25 this year and I have many friends who is going to marry or attached or gave birth and some even have 2 or 3 children already~~~~~~~~~ OM gosh........... I can't imagine that we are getting older....BUT I am still having nothing in life....NO career....NO relationship.... NO money....NO stability....NO maturity....NO responsibility.......etc..........ouch, it's too much to a NONONO....... :( Pity sad for myself.....for NOT working out any of my goals yet! >.< How sad it can be.....SIGH~

I always think to improve myself....but I always confuse myself and make myself lost in no way...... :(  I dun have any achievement now.... I feel myself a useless one.... I dislike myself for not working out anything in life.....I also classify myself as a failure.... Always feel dislike towards myself.......I really dun know how to get everything over it and just be myself and accept myself for who I am.............. Sometimes I really hate to be myself..... I know I am not loving myself more already...... I always complaint.....I always feel unfair.... I always feel dislike towards myself...... How how How?? How am I going to throw all these useless thought in mind???????????? Sigh, I just dun feel satisfaction in my lfie..... I am demanding more and more over it...........!!!!!!!!!~ Many say that I am those who wants everything to be perfect.....Yes I do admit it.....But many also says that I must accept that I am not perfect...and no one is perfect in this world............I must learn to accept the good and bad about myself..........I.......really......dunno......how......to.....change.....my.....perception.......in....my......life..................

No comments: