:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!!

I had a really glad day hanging out with my friends today!~
Finally, I had decided to go on with my plans and take an action to move on with my life now here.....Everything seems to be difficult and tough when my decision is made.....So many things I need to be worried now.....So many things I need to leave it too! Owh, that's always part of life.....
Firstly, I would like to thanks to a someone who means alot for me....TQ for giving a good 3.1.2011 day for me so that I will ever live better and hang on the tough way in my life..... I know I somehow demanding...but I just wish you could stay even longer before we say Goodbye! I dun know why suddenly I have that kind of feeling on that time....that I feel so uneasy to walk off.......I tried so hard to be tough yet I failed.........*gosh, I am so embarrassed to let u see me crying like a babe*....Anyway, thank you! (:
Then, thanks to my brunch of friends....who always be there for me.....no matter how busy they are, they will still come out to meet me the moment they saw me posting that I am leaving in FB! Actually, I didn't tell much ppl that I am going to leave...and out of sudden........ I post it there and many ppl get shock! Many ppl keep asking me the reason of leaving....Well, I can just smile and fake a smile to them to cover everything so that I can keeps everything inside my heart....only for myself........But, for the one who always know me well...They will knows my intention of doing so.....:P
Then, the other gang of Uni Kampar friends also always give me full support with whatever decision I had made! Thank you guys....for all the support always.....with heart and soul....I sincerely.....appreciate it A LOT! :D
Ish, my sorethroat is getting worst as I had not seek for doctor yet since last week! Suffering ler....want talk and eat also quite pain n suffer.... Wish me will get well soon! :(
Last of all..... I am gonna miss all of you................................take care there!

No comments: