:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sleepless night and The nightmare story.....

Sleepless night is my good friend recently....So do the nightmare night.....I couldn't sleep well recently....It seems nothing I should be worrying, in fact the worry is getting heavier and heavier day by day......Guess that all kinds of worries really push me down to the extend that I couldn't imagine already!!!! Sleepless night.....I am really afraid of......The time where people sleep is the time I am always awake.....The time where people awake is the time where I will feel really sleepy.... I dun like this kind of life.... I dun wish to have this kind of life any longer.....

I am out of idea what else I can do so that I can get to an interview again and start working so soon!!!! >.<
Besides, the nightmare story keep repeating almost every night.....Waking up in the middle of the night is the most terrible experience I could have.... I am really sick of this kind of life..... I am really fed up with everything!!!~ Wait, when am I going to have a proper life like the others out there???????

Everything seems to become complicated and difficult already!!!!! I am afraid I couldn't take it any longer......OMG! What the hack happen on me these days?????Is that the sign of getting older???? Aww...I dun want to get any older than before and.......I dun want......to..........leave alone any longer in my own anymore!!!!~~~

Whatever issit.......It's 4.20am in the morning again....and I couldn't sleep again..........Guess I shall take the sleeping pills and go to bed now!!~ :( Good night and good morning world!

No comments: