:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Friday, November 28, 2008

Siu Keong Teacher N ME in Sakae Sushi

long long waited day has come...
finally siu keong teacher come find me as wat he promised few "years" ago...
kekekeke...
happy to meet up with him!!^^
he is 1 of my NS training teacher...
he is a friendly and funny guy...
always love to "ZAT" me alot....haha but i know he doesn't mean it lar!!XD
few years of knowing him...
feel comfortable to talk to him although sometimes he like to KEK me...=pp
so,yesterday nite(thurs) he came to find me after work...
we went to sunway pyramid...
undecide to eat what and finally.....we went to SAKAE SUSHI!!^^
my fav SUSHI^^
happy happy lar of cuz........tat is the time i can bully him mah!!LOL~
no need i pay lar of cuz....working man can pay for it right...hohoho...
thanks to siu keong teacher!!!^.^
salmon is always my fav..^^...really nice n tasty...should hav a try!!


this is siu keong teacher lar...i always call him UNCLE de...although he is only 25!!XD

it's me...obviously...lol...he curi ambil ler!!=pp

is US lar...Uncle n ME.....
*we never take pic together for few years already luu*
*good memory for us too*

this is taken before we back...hrm...atcually we took quite many pic ler but after we back home we realise none of pics of us r NICE!!!OH NO...but,luckily i still manage to find few pics which i think is nice lar...*tis will be 1 of it i guess*

had a great nite with siu keong teacher...haha...after our dinner...we went to walk around sunway because it's LADIES's NITE!!atcually my friend ask me to clubbing....i got think of going de but at last also nv go lor cuz i just wear very normal only...paiseh mah...kekeke
btw,is happy to meet up with old friends like them because we cannot see each other everyday or contact frequently...so i really enjoy my nite wif uncle de ler....he promise me will come find me often lar...hope he is not lying me lar!!!XD

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

"he promise me will come find me often lar...hope he is not lying me lar!!!XD"

wahhh when i say this word...happy to meet up u also la...so many year no see

Karen said...

who say dun have!!!!!u dun remember!!!!><
excuse me...where got so many years nv see....u forget got one time we met in 1U???ishhh...