:. Hit-Counts .:

free html visitor counters

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am NOT happy!

Recently, I feel unhappy and moody easily.... NOT because I like to be like that, it just happens....maybe because of my characteristic which always too worried or think TOO much cause this happens on myself everytime!!!~ Sometimes, I really feel upset.......there's no one who can really I talk to or even not really a single one I can express my feeling to...... I feel.....so.... unhappy.................

I dun know why cause me like that whereby people I always trust always betrayed me or even hide more things behind me.....Am I really so bad as a friend? Am I really too lousy? Am I really so annoying? Am I really so unlucky always? Am I really that easy to be cheated? T_T

I am going crazy~~~ lalaalalaaa~~~~~~~~ I am depressed~~~~ I am in BAD BAD BAD mood~~~~ I need a shoulder who I can relay on........ I need someone who can care and help me..... I need some care and love.......I am also a normal girl..... I just need what the others need!!!! I am not a robot!!! If you think I really dun need all this.....NOW, I can let you know that YOU're WRONG!!!!!! Whenever I feel unhappy.... I just feel like hugging you and cry infront of you....and tell you whatever happens on me.........In deep deep deep of my heart.... I do really miss you! I never deny it.........I just hope I can keep this missing deep in my heart and hoping you will appear again infront of me and comfort me like how you used to!~

Last one, should I take leave and go back to school to see my fellow students this Friday? :(

I do miss them....all of the time..............:(:(:(

No comments: